Contrary to popular belief, fish oils are not the only source of omega-3. Sea Buckthorn is a sustainable, plant based source for omega fatty acids 3,6,9 as well as the rare omega-7. Sea buckthorn is also an antioxidant powerhouse with many vitamins and minerals.
The unique nutritional profile of sea buckthorn offers over 190 phytonutrients and supercharged antioxidants including:
- 5 x more SOD than Ginseng
- 3 x Vitamin A of Carrots
- 10 x Vitamin C of Oranges
- Highest Vitamin E among all fruits
- It also offers carotenoids, tocophperols, phytosterols, phospholipids, anti-inflammatory compounds such as ellagic acid, folic acid, ferulic acid, tannins, flavonoids including quercetin, kaempherol, isorhamnetin, and more.
- Sea buckthorn naturally has a balanced omega 3:6 ratio. This is the ideal ratio close to 1:1, which is the suggested ratio indicated by most research for optimal health.
Sea Buckthorn is The Best Omega Source for Vegans
Not only does sea buckthorn provide a wide spectrum of omegas, the oil is derived from a 100% vegan and sustainable source. Sea buckthorn offers more whole nutrition than any isolated source can provide. For vegetarians and vegans, we suggest our Seed Oil and Berry Oil dropper bottles.
Compared To Other Plant Sources
Other plant sources of omega fatty acids, like chia, flax and hemp seed, just aren’t as nutritionally complex as sea buckthorn oil. With a wide range of Omega fatty acids as well as over 190 phytonutrients, sea buckthorn is truly a super fruit.